Saturday 7 February 2015

Evidence Shoot 1 (Evidence of Smoking) Work Diary

Evaluation:

I had originally chosen weather as my Unit 2 topic, having planned and prepared for it with mind maps and an image bank. However, after testing out the weather topic in a practice shoot, I realised that choosing weather wasn't a wise choice, due to the severe lack of range of weather during this time of year. All I managed to capture photographs of were rain droplets and some frost on the side of pavements and plants. Therefore, I reconsidered my options and decided to give the evidence topic a try. After the test run for that particular topic, I found myself a lot happier and more confident in terms of planning what I could create for the final exam. Below are examples of the first shoot of evidence photographs.



Progression:

Now that I have had a general idea of what is required of me in the evidence topic, I have thought of many ways in which I can portray evidence the next time I go out to shoot it. One way to portray evidence of addiction is through taking photographs of cigarette boxes and lighters. Also, evidence of crime can be shown with equipment such as a knife, some handcuffs, tape, firearms, or clothing (police uniform).



No comments:

Post a Comment