Monday 2 March 2015

Evidence Shoot 5 (Evidence of Damage) Work Diary

Evaluation:

This session was the first session in which I used the studio in my evidence project. As I wrote in the last work diary, in the progression, I planned to use effects on people's faces to indicate damage or vandalism. To do this, I took photographs of two of my classmates faces closeup and then went out and took photographs of cracks or ruptures in the ground or wall. I then used photoshop to edit the two together and came out with these two edits.



Progression:

Whilst I was photographing the cracks in the pavements and walls, I thought that for my next session, I could try and capture evidence of man-made objects. This could be from signs, to tiles on the floor, to packets of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment