Thursday 12 March 2015

Evidence Shoot 8 (Evidence of Food/Water Consumption) Work Diary

Evaluation:

As planned in my progression in the last work diary, today I shot the evidence of the consumption of food and water. Firstly, I filled up a water bottle and started taking photographs of it outside, and I slowly emptied out the bottle, taking photographs at necessary stages to show the decrease in water in the bottle. I then photographed the empty bottle at the end of it. After this, I purchased a packet of sweets, of which I stacked on top of each other and, like the idea of the water bottle shoot, took away one or two sweets after a few photographs until I was left with just one.

The editing stage of this shoot took the majority of this lesson, due to the fact that I made a multiple imagery and sequence photograph of both these parts of the shoot. I think the overall photographs came out quite nicely, and clearly show the food/water being emptied/taken away, thus showing the evidence of consumption of food and water.


Progression:

In the next lesson I plan to keep within the 'food' evidence topic, but I will get closer to the objects in the studio, using lighting to my advantage.



No comments:

Post a Comment