Thursday 16 April 2015

Evidence Shoot 10 (Evidence of Movement) Work Diary

Evaluation

In this session I took photographs of the evidence of movement. Using the knowledge I learned from Unit 1, I was able to change the settings on my camera to a way that would capture movement in a clear manner. To do this I changed the shutter speed on my camera and adjusted these settings in a way that captures somewhat of a blur when something moves. Examples of this include my classmate walking, running, jumping, exercising, and making hand signals. I think I managed to capture the evidence of movement through photography in this session. Here are examples of the photographs I took:



Progression:

As my exam is not far off, in the next session I intend to plan for the exam so I know exactly what I am doing. I also may complete some contextual work if I am content with the preparation for my examination.



No comments:

Post a Comment