Thursday 23 April 2015

Evidence Shoot 11 Movement Multiple Imagery Work Diary

Evaluation:

Looking through my recent work, I decided that movement was one of my favourite shoots in the topic of evidence. I think this was because it was very different to all of the other shoots in terms of the practical side of it. I also believe that my previous movement shoot was not very successful in terms of the editing of the photographs, so I decided to redo it, this time with a multiple imagery edit kept in mind. As you can see from the image below, I got a classmate to wave their hand in front of various backgrounds, therefore showing the movement effect as well as having a variety within each of the photos.

Progression:

For any future shoots I may do, I would like to continue the multiple imagery idea but replace the topic of movement with the topic of 'consumption'.

No comments:

Post a Comment